Sunday, August 15, 2010

Last Day in Tokyo

We met with Miyuki-chan, of blog posts of old, and my friend Taka. Kyle joined up for dinner later on.

We went to starbucks, then an italian restaurant, then walked around. Then we took the skyline train to a man made island near...somewhere, i forget where. We took purikura pictures (japanese photobooth pictures) and walked around some more.

We saw a Japanese girl group perform. It was weird. The dance number was bad. Lots of men in the crowd were attempting to dance along with them and mimick their motions. Just weird.

A camera man on a special raised platform was filming the performance. I was annoyed that someone wanted an archive of this nonsense.

Then we went back to the mainland and went to the cool bar I mentioned earlier. The Kill Bill bar. George Bush and Quintin Tarantinos pictures were on the wall. It was really fun and I was happy that everyone came out for my last night in Tokyo.

No comments:

Post a Comment