Thursday, April 15, 2010

Conversations I Never Thought I Would Have at Work

Me: (Cleaning up after a 4 hour baby class--that's 4 hours...in a row)Alright, well, thank you, see you later, boss!
Boss: (talking to someone else)Oh! can you stay? I want to discuss the lesson with you
Me: Ummm....I guess.... (spoiler alert, there is nothing to discuss about a baby class. THEY ARE BABIES. I read and sing songs, and if they crawl away I shoo them from electrical outlets)
Boss: (continues speaking to said other person in Japanese)
Me: (looking at the clock and getting hungry....then getting angry)
***10 minutes later***
Me: k well I'm going to go, email me whatever comments you had about the lesson
Boss: (surprised, pauses her ramble of a conversation) Oh. Really? You can't stay?
Me: Sorry, I have plans (PLANS TO GO HOME AND EAT)
Boss: Oh, okay, I will call you

No comments:

Post a Comment