Monday, December 14, 2009

Nightwalks Episode 1: Cat in the Parking Lot

Wait, what is that? Is the a cat? Yeeeeeeeessss I am pet deprived and maybe it won't run away.



It didn't run away! Success! Aaaaand I look like a mega idiot in this picture! Aaaaand I probably looked like an idiot in real life. I suppose sitting down with the cat in the parking lot didn't help. I got giggled at by a Japanese girl, but she also bowed...so I don't know what to make of that. She thought I was a weirdo but was still respectful of it?


It was so sweet and cute!!! I wanted to steal it, but it had tags :(


PS. we've been taking random walks at night a few times now, this is just the first time we've brought the camera along. Last night we even went to a shrine at night, it was neat :)

1 comment:

  1. Kitty!! Could he be the next Maru?

    I would gladly ship you my roommates cat. She loves attention, more like craves it, which sucks for me cause I want nothing to do with her.

    But that kitty looks nice. Im enjoying his googly eye in the dark.

    ReplyDelete