Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Worst Day Ever


I was gone for a few days visiting my friend Christa in the nearby city of Marugame this week. When I came home, Bret took me to lunch, waited until we'd been there a few minutes and said, "I have some bad news."

Little Vikram, our precious, albeit at times vicious cat, is missing. He's been gone since before I left and he never stays out this long. As soon as he'd hear our voices in the driveway he'd come running from wherever he was. He doesn't like to be apart from us hardly ever. When he was little he would only go outside if we came too, and as soon as we went back in he'd come with us.

I am so sad.

I hope he comes home. I have had a terrible terrible day. Please don't bring it up if you skype with me, unless you want to watch me blubber and cry.

I hope he comes home soon. I love you, Vikram. Even though your favorite food was my hand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment