Friday, October 7, 2011

We're Coming Home for Christmas!

Home, sweet home! (I have lost my ability to gauge where commas go...so hopefully that's right)

December 23rd til January 1st! (why? because that's the lowest airfare time frame, that's why! Oh flight websites, the slightest change can cause you to quote the most random prices)

I am really, really, really happy to be going back. Also, tickets to India were twice the price. REALLY happy. I am so excited to see everyone and thrilled that I finally have the time off and the money (not really the money, but oh well) to come home.

It's going to be the epic Christmas of epicness!

Sadly, a few of Bret's close friends will be out of town in this time frame, but that just leaves more time for family and other friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment