Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Promo MtDew for the new Metal Gear Solid




Bret played this game when it first came out on PS1 so he was excited when he saw these. We want to try the new version :)

I am just obsessed with random Japanese products. I'm surprised I haven't done a fanta update (they have Hawaiian pineapple edition, it's clear)



I dented this can. You can't buy mt. dew in grocery stores, it's exclusively available through a limited number of vending machines (we know the location of every vending machine that stocks mt dew in our city and quite a few locations in cities we frequent) So anyways, I wanted to get one of every character, so I ride my bike with a basket down to the nearest vending machine and start throwing in 1 dollar coins. It took about 15 cans to get all 4 characters (maybe there are more, but i gave up at 4), but the looks school kids gave me riding by seeing my bike basket full of mt dew was priceless. Besides, IT'S NOT LIKE WE'RE NOT GONNA DRINK IT. cane sugar ftw

No comments:

Post a Comment