Sunday, May 23, 2010

I wish I had...

Mucinex (I am sick right now AGAIN and feel like crap, but don't send me any because by the time I get it I'll probably better)

Allegra (again, by the time we get it sent allergy season will likely be over)

the Mark Anthony hair product I use that comes in the orange tube (maybe I can order it online)

Mascara (I tried on Japanese mascara a few weeks ago and it was the most terrifying experience of my life (almost as bad as the time I was 12 and got sunblock in my eye and couldn't make the burning stop for 20 minutes). It would not come off for three days. I tried 5 different soaps, shampoo, nail polish remover... (just kidding on the last one) EVERYTHING. It wouldn't come off. I asked my friend Rie how to get it off, and she wrote down the name of a makeup remover, but even when I went out and bought that at 6 in the morning it only took half of it off. I am never putting it on again)

OFF bug spray

normal chap stick.

A camel back water dispenser. I drink about 3 liters of water a day and the heat and humidity of Japanese summers is only going to get worse...

No comments:

Post a Comment