Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I Think We'll Buy A Couple of These For Allergy Season


There is a growing trend in both wearing face masks and making them fashionable. Why shouldn't you look good while responding to the latest flu pandemic? Even in our honky town you can buy Pokemon, Hello Kitty and Onponman face masks, but other places are taking it to the next level! Patterned, washable and reusable face masks are coming into style, and I think I should get one for Bret in anticipation of allergy season. One of my adult students told me he has already gotten allergy symptoms and "hay fever" and I have heard from others that when the rice fields flower the allergens in the air here skyrocket.

I do not suffer from allergies, but poor Bret does, so I think I should buy him a few of these, whaddaya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment