Monday, February 15, 2010

Bleh, technology

So the two posts below were rough posts that I was going to flesh out later, but my hard drive has gone to a better(?) place and is no longer with us. Goodbye photos, i did not back you up in the last six months. It's times like this that remind me why I still have a facebook account (all my pictures are still there)

For example in the Godiva post I was going to add a picture of the chocolate department of a mall--which contained only throngs of women. In Japan people buy chocolates for their husbands and sometimes bosses and teachers on Valentines Day. Women don't get anything until White Day (reciprocity day) which is next month or something. Anyways, it was a funny picture because it was really crowded and there wasn't a single man on that floor, but in America it would probably be the opposite the day before the 14th.

I'll work on the Kochi post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment