Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Coming Back to Visit the Seattle Area...


May take longer than previously estimated. To the people who were informed we'd be coming back for a week in the summer, I'm sorry. It'd only be 3-4 days when you subtract travel time and Bret and I would be really jet lagged and generally unhappy. We're now coming over next Christmas, since winter break is the longest one we have. This makes me a little sad, I was already making lists of food I wanted to have and places I wanted to go and people I wanted to see...but alas. My long awaited reunion with Jamba Juice will have to wait a little longer, and I'm sorry family and friends. But it would be annoying to spend so much money on a 3 day trip. America is not worth 800 dollars a day (plane tickets at their absolute cheapest roundtrip would be 1200 each x 2=not happening for a four day trip). :::SIGH:::

1 comment:

  1. Then it turns out we don't really get a vacation during that time anyway =(, its just a week of no lessons but apparently we still have to work (not sure what thats supposed to entail yet).

    ReplyDelete