Monday, July 25, 2011

Luke




Bret's 17 year old brother, Luke is staying here with us for another week and a half.

It's been good having him, he keeps Vikram company during the day when we're at work and is generally self-entertaining.

Yesterday I took him to the ballet to see Sleeping Beauty. I told him we were going to "a show" and that I didn't know how long it would last. After 2 and a half hours I called it off and we went home though. We stopped by a big temple on our way home. Luke likes temples, shrines, and things with Japanese writing on him. These are all things I can work with!

Other than that, Bret and I are busy busy busy. It's crazy. There's a special event going on at my job so I have to go in at 7 am to prepare for everything and probably won't get home until 9 or 10. The sad part is that's nothing compared to Bret's job, which has been crazy. I should say job(s). I feel really bad. But things should be leveling off soon. New things, change, it always settles down in the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment