Tuesday, March 1, 2011

(^-^)

Fried chicken done right. I forgot to take a picture at the beginning so this is a less appetizing pic taken halfway through...oops
Takashi's graduation go-out crew. I think the general theme of the night was CHICKEN! YES!
Awesome caramelized onion goodness

watching the guys play video games/power napping before the journey home
Strawberry smoothie deliciousness

Today I stopped by Uniqlo on a whim and found this rockin faux-leather jacket. I haven't been in this particular apparel shop recently and their markdowns are RIDICULOUS so I wanted to go have a look-see. I didn't have a lot of cash on hand (thank goodness) but saw a bunch of great finds. I want to go back for the 10 dollar argyle cardigans and 190 yen leather gloves. Awesome deals. I should just apply for a job there already so I can get the employee discount. I need to learn how to say "I want to work here three days a week mornings only" and "How much is the employee discount?" in Japanese. In case you don't know what Uniqlo is further reading can be found here :http://www.uniqlo.com/jp/

Things are really great lately! All around!

The weather is surprisingly warm, but this sets off a warning signal in my brain...I know what's coming...BUG SEASON!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Our defenses include the anti-centipede powder line which circumferences our house, de-weeding and bug-spraying the front yard, and cleaning cleaning cleaning! If they can't eat anything, they can't live, muahahahahaaha!

The rainy season may also have begun this week. It feels very Seattle-esque and it's good for everything to get a good wash down so new shoots and leaves and remake the jungle terrain that I enjoyed last summer. The only downside is I must now purchase a rain poncho for my bicycle trips to Niihama (about 25 kms round trip) and whatnot. That shall be my errand for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment