Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day 5 Sans Bret

Today it was windy. I rode bicycles with my friend Michael for a long time. Then it started to rain but it wasn't that cold so we didn't care.

We watched Toy Story 3 and some other bad movies. Why is TV so much better than most movies? All I need is good comedy TV, movies are not interesting to me anymore. Generally speaking.

Things without Bret are really different. I've been painting a lot, sleeping less, and trying to exercise more.

There's going to be a flea market in February so I've been making a lot of Totoro paintings for that, I'm really excited. We're also going to make banana and pumpkin bread, and I might make some totoro pillows and things, but I'm totally covered on the paintings. I hope I sell a handful and who knows, maybe it'll lead to more things. I would love to have a hobby I can make money off of. And if not, I'll just give them away as presents ;)

I'm happy everyone in Bret's family enjoyed their presents and got to see Bret this year .

I found Pop's present today and will send it in the mail soon!

I miss everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment