Tuesday, May 21, 2013

china

 people doing calisthenics training exercises  I did them too! What an incredible sight. At first I was like, is this a flash mob? No, better.



Ok, so to explain why I was in China... I had a connection flight that ran late, so the airline gave me a free hotel, and China has a nice 1-2 day visa for these occurrences (which I *did not* know about). So I was like, trying to unpop my ears and groggy from a 10 hr flight and all of a sudden smiling people are telling me I can hang out in China and then leading me to a bus. Hahahaha. Good thing I'm not paranoid! Everything went better than expected. The people of Ghanzhou were friendly, cheerful, and helpful. People on the street seemed pretty peppy, the place had a good vibe.


Actually, this accidental mini adventure to China has really warmed me to the idea of exploring China more. I honestly had very little interest before :)




























No comments:

Post a Comment