Tuesday, April 23, 2013

the buddies






Oh man, all the dog stuff is getting a little stressful. i think we may be using a shipping company to get the dogs home, which is fine, but contacting the company is a headache.

Aside from shipment worries, Momo is doing fine. she did eat quite a bit of butter the other day (it was my fault, I left it out after I made toast) but she powered through. She's been enjoying herself with lots of walks and playdates with friendly dogs. training for tricks is a big challenge though because I never have time alone with her, so I can't do the clicker training. Bret and I are trying to work out a schedule where he takes the Behachi out and I work with her. 

Anyway, this weekend we are going on an overnight hike with the buddies. should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment