Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I'm going to Australia





I am happy to say I am going to go to Perth, Australia this May. It will be their autumn season, so it may be a bit cool, but that is okay. 

There are zoos, botanical gardens, and a coral reef nearby. There's also an island wildlife sanctuary and tons and tons of beaches. Perth is famous for the beaches. 

I would love to see a lot of wildlife and natural scenery, I don't care that much about the city. 

This will be my last big trip to take advantage of the proximity of Japan to other countries. A little bittersweet. The flight was a reasonable price (much cheaper than Seattle-->Aus would be), and I have the added bonus of a good friend living in Perth. Dave came to visit us in Saijo last summer, and now he's getting married! It's a great excuse to head over. 



No comments:

Post a Comment