Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hello!

It has been a long long time since I've updated anything. We're leaving for New Dehli tomorrow so I wanted to put up some updates before we go!


Andy and Melody visited from Seattle. We went to Hiroshima and a few other touristy destinations while they were here. It was really fun and we were so happy to have visitors!
Miyuki also came out from Tokyo!


The pictures above are from Miyajima. The big red tori sits in the water and looks really cool at high tide. Miyajima is a tiny tourist island with a lot of fun food and shops. They also have deer! The deer did not care for bosco, not one bit! They tried to head but him and I had to dive in front of him to save his tiny life. 


That's all that was really noteworthy. The sakura bloomed a couple of weeks ago so there was beautiful cherry blossom goodness everywhere




But now it's going to be the rainy season pretty soon, so we've had showers on and off and it's still fairly cold at night. But summer is right around the corner!


I will post more updates when we get back from India! I have 3 hours before we have to leave and I have done NOTHING. Truly nothing. I have been videochatting with Laura and that's about all my accomplishments today. 

Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment