Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Because of the Mukade....

1) I park my car in the driveway so the headlights face the front door and leave the headlights on until i run inside and turn on a few lights. Then I come back out and turn my car off.

2) I inspect every wall and ceiling before I feel comfortable hanging out in a room

3) I flip the computer chairs over just in case a mukade is lurking underneath

4) I compulsively shake towels, clothes and curtains

5) I re-make the line of powder repellant surrounding our house every week

6) we have a top of the line dehumidifier even though i would much rather have the opposite. But mukade are sensitive to dryness, so the best way to keep them out is to get rid of any moisture

7) Bret has gone through 4 tubes of caulk to seal up the cracks and holes in our house...

We always joke that we wish we'd had a gecko problem instead. I would love to come home to ten geckos in random places around the house.

But at least i'm not afraid of the house being spooky anymore. Just the centipedes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment